Thursday, August 26, 2004
Shit-Part 2.
Its very hard sometimes to carry on fighting when all the dominoes have collapsed upon themselves.The thought of giving up will run through every mind that have seen the odds stacked heavily against them.Some may even consider the fine art of Seppuku,a honourable custom in Japan but outright illegal in Singapore.Damn,I got myself into this mess and it's all my bloody fault.
My common test was,to say the least,disastrous.Keep in mind that disastrous is in fact an euphemism for what my common tests was.It is like a personal nuclear apocalypse.I must have huge fiery balls if I can smile at Miss Loke while she's telling me she was disappointed with me.
Huge fiery balls indeed.
Mr Tan already say my whole class might as well set the school record for the highest percentage of failures.And forget about my Chemistry.That's gone in a blazing tornado.
I have about 45 more days before my promo exams.
It's gonna be one heck of a time if I guess correctly.
My common test was,to say the least,disastrous.Keep in mind that disastrous is in fact an euphemism for what my common tests was.It is like a personal nuclear apocalypse.I must have huge fiery balls if I can smile at Miss Loke while she's telling me she was disappointed with me.
Huge fiery balls indeed.
Mr Tan already say my whole class might as well set the school record for the highest percentage of failures.And forget about my Chemistry.That's gone in a blazing tornado.
I have about 45 more days before my promo exams.
It's gonna be one heck of a time if I guess correctly.