Thursday, August 12, 2004
Relegated to the bench.
Oh damn...alot of stuff today,I got a lot of homework to do now...and I haven't even got through half of that...haiz,only just got home...I'm thinking of skipping school tomorrow..haha,the thought occured to me throughout the day just now.
Let me see,I got an unexpected mathematics test,an unexpected physics tutorial,and a bunch of other unexpected things happening now..had a lantern making thing on HT...that truly sucks...although I told Hafiz US presidents' jokes...then had to head off to Bartley Campus..they have phototaking..then have to rush off Back to Toh Tuck,had rugby that wasn't really the educational experience that I wanted...But you can't ask too much from one training...I knew that Sam was mad at me for being late...he didn't put me in the team play at all..all I did was in the shadow team...So most probably I would make up the reserves for the team...I counted four people who could very well take the scrum half position from me..no use naming themselves here,they should know who they are.
So this Saturday at CCAB,I would skip Physics lecture,test and tutorial,just to try and get a medal that wasn't by my actions.
Let me see,I got an unexpected mathematics test,an unexpected physics tutorial,and a bunch of other unexpected things happening now..had a lantern making thing on HT...that truly sucks...although I told Hafiz US presidents' jokes...then had to head off to Bartley Campus..they have phototaking..then have to rush off Back to Toh Tuck,had rugby that wasn't really the educational experience that I wanted...But you can't ask too much from one training...I knew that Sam was mad at me for being late...he didn't put me in the team play at all..all I did was in the shadow team...So most probably I would make up the reserves for the team...I counted four people who could very well take the scrum half position from me..no use naming themselves here,they should know who they are.
So this Saturday at CCAB,I would skip Physics lecture,test and tutorial,just to try and get a medal that wasn't by my actions.