Friday, August 27, 2004
Peace.
Peace finally arrived at my doorstep.A sombre,almost deathlike...Not at all like the glorious satiating one that that most civilisations enjoy now..It's the kind prisoners have right before the firing squad is unleashed upon them.The kind samurai of antiquity enjoy at finding a warrior better than him.I have finally found it now.
It was a day that is different from other days.I knew that I'm going to fail my chemistry common test,but seeing my paper now sets the reality of life.Fight or run.Run,and see me not getting promoted next year.Or fight the next 43 days and see me just making it through.My teachers are too busy to look out for my class,seeing the futile,hopeless state it is in now.Anyway they are not supposed to be there to guide us all the way.
If there is a chance for my class to survive this crisis,I have to make them see things the way I see it now.I have to make tham see the consequences of what is coming if they choose to leave their lives to fate.I have to....no,I must.
It was a day that is different from other days.I knew that I'm going to fail my chemistry common test,but seeing my paper now sets the reality of life.Fight or run.Run,and see me not getting promoted next year.Or fight the next 43 days and see me just making it through.My teachers are too busy to look out for my class,seeing the futile,hopeless state it is in now.Anyway they are not supposed to be there to guide us all the way.
If there is a chance for my class to survive this crisis,I have to make them see things the way I see it now.I have to make tham see the consequences of what is coming if they choose to leave their lives to fate.I have to....no,I must.