Sunday, August 29, 2004
Indulging life.
Damn,I didn't feel like doing much today.Didn't step out of the house other than to the nearby shop.I woke up at 1500,not realising that it is damn late in the afternoon.At first when I woke up,I glanced at the sunlight coming through my bedroom window and think, Chemistry Lecture! but then at looking at the clock,I realised WTF and just slowly took a bloody long bath...very short by an average girl's standards.After that,I basically become the lazy person I am...
didn't reply to my friends' messages(because I had no more value),
didn't go for a run(because my racer is still wet),
didn't eat(because there isn't anything to eat),
didn't do jack(because I'm overwhelmingly lazy).
So what am I supposed to do?I do have a right to take a rain check on my life.So I have at the computer for little more than two hours now,but what the heck,my internet bill is consistently around $21 now and I could indulge abit in my roll over hours...So yeah,here I am indulging in my wants,I realised I wanted very few things in life.
-My boots are still intact.
-My trainers have taken a beating but they are still good to go,my racer still look brand new(always trying to keep them that way).
-I'm fine with my internet connections even though it is abit slower than the broadband stuff my friends are having.
-The money I get for school is alright;not too much,not so little that I will look like a pauper.
-For rugby,the only thing I think was a nice extra is the Gilbert rugby gloves my brother gave me as a birthday present.
-My handphone is a Nokia 3310,I might be wistfully looking at that foldable Nokia Handphone(sorry,I don't remember what models handphones are unlike some people) but my 3310 gets the job done.
-I use a prepaid card and I think that getting an extra 1000+ SMS is a nice but extravagant touch.
-My computer is a Pentium 3 upgrade and it doesn't have stuff like a cd writer,Iomega drives and such.
-I'm still playing the first Diablo game that was released about 8 years ago,alot longer than the average life of a game.
-My knowledge of music is restricted to the radio in my room,the MTV I rarely watch at my cousin's place and the odd cd I either get Aung to burn or buy in HMV(and its usually the odd band I find and I find the music alright).
-I could use mass weight gainer and creatine supplement but I still haven't find the time to get my privilege card from GNC in City Square in Johor.
-I would need to buy Physics TYS soon,seeing the dismal grade I got in common test.
-It's nice to add a book every month or so to my military book collection,but most topics are already covered except for maybe Clausewitz's On War,a book first published during the Franco-Prussian War.
So I think that's about it. What else do I want in my life?Not a lot.