Saturday, August 14, 2004
Don't be sad we lost.You made it happen.
You need to be bloody cocky right?Hah,bloody,bloody cocky...why the fuck were you even complacent against SRJC?No disrespect to SRJC,but they just made their team this year...for God's sake,all of the teams consist of bloody JC1s!Fucking complacent..You guys need SRJC to score a bloody try before you wake up.Like what I've said in my previous entries,we can never beat neighbourhood JCs if you still sticking to your fucking ideas.I admit I made a few mistakes defensively as a scrumhalf in the RJC match,but having your man run circles around yourself and misssing him?That's plain stupid.I can see when we are playing RJC there wasn't respect in the team,everyone playing to the bloody plan and not wavering from it.
One bloody good example,there was a ruck with ALL our forwards in it.Three RJ backs on the left and three on the right.There was FOUR backs on our right flank.I was guarding the bloody left.I saw the 3 on 1 advantage and told LC to drift to the left.But no,he need to bloody stick to his man.And RJ being RJ,the scrumhalf hands to the left and they bloody commit me to tackle.The only saving grace was that they fumbled the ball and it went out...Now imagine this,three RJC backs on a bloody small fry MI Reserve scrumhalf.I would be better off fucking spider and die.
Ah yes,the YJC match..only when we scored the try we were strong.When they scored the next,every fucking MI guy on the field switched off.
I asked Sam to play.He told me to wait.
They scored another try.I told Sam I want to play.He told me to wait again.
The whistle blowed and we lost to YJC..now if we had only beaten them,we would have made it into the semis...
I am seriously considering whether I should continue playing rugby.If I can't bloody play when I see my team losing and giving up,what does that implicate?That Sam would rather play a strong but demoralised team?That Sam only play the inexperienced year1s in impossible matches such as RJC to conserve his key players?If I am seen only to fill up the team,I would be better off in Track & Field.
Frankly speaking,there isn't a guy in MI who can run like I can.Seriously.Not one can run a bloody less than 8minites for their 2.4km,the basic test of endurance.I can.And if I can't bloody play for the rugby team,I should seriously stop wasting my energy and focus on what I do best.
Maybe I should just quit Rugby.
One bloody good example,there was a ruck with ALL our forwards in it.Three RJ backs on the left and three on the right.There was FOUR backs on our right flank.I was guarding the bloody left.I saw the 3 on 1 advantage and told LC to drift to the left.But no,he need to bloody stick to his man.And RJ being RJ,the scrumhalf hands to the left and they bloody commit me to tackle.The only saving grace was that they fumbled the ball and it went out...Now imagine this,three RJC backs on a bloody small fry MI Reserve scrumhalf.I would be better off fucking spider and die.
Ah yes,the YJC match..only when we scored the try we were strong.When they scored the next,every fucking MI guy on the field switched off.
I asked Sam to play.He told me to wait.
They scored another try.I told Sam I want to play.He told me to wait again.
The whistle blowed and we lost to YJC..now if we had only beaten them,we would have made it into the semis...
I am seriously considering whether I should continue playing rugby.If I can't bloody play when I see my team losing and giving up,what does that implicate?That Sam would rather play a strong but demoralised team?That Sam only play the inexperienced year1s in impossible matches such as RJC to conserve his key players?If I am seen only to fill up the team,I would be better off in Track & Field.
Frankly speaking,there isn't a guy in MI who can run like I can.Seriously.Not one can run a bloody less than 8minites for their 2.4km,the basic test of endurance.I can.And if I can't bloody play for the rugby team,I should seriously stop wasting my energy and focus on what I do best.
Maybe I should just quit Rugby.