Friday, August 20, 2004

Common Tests Starts Today.

Well lets make this short and sweet.I just had General Paper and now I'm preparing to go mug for Physics and mathematics after prayers.The paper just now was about heroes and how you define them.My hero is...well I don't actually have one.Can that be possible?

Anyway did my 2.4km run after the paper,got 8.22min...not bad,not good...must have been the blood donation drive yesterday..It was actually a painless process...it took less than 10minutes to fill up one bag..for me that is...others was horrifying slow that some fainted halfway through...well I think that the loss of blood was a contributing factor to my run...

Actually I can't complain since I'm damn sure I'm had the best timing for 2.4km...And by the looks of it,No one is going to change that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?