Saturday, August 14, 2004

The calm before the storm.

The calm before the storm.Today was a good day for me,considering it is Friday,13th August.I thought that well,I'm going to get screwed or what but here I am,a survivor of Friday the 13th.Haha..pathetic little me..

I came to school way before time,as in around 7..I sat alone in the bus,contemplating the day before me...I got this book Zen from the Times in Plaza Singapura...been reading it quite often nowadays..The abstract zen concept is a real mind opener for me...zen was practised by samurai when they were in power in Imperial Japan,I guess it's something more meaningful than just pure meditation.I ate breakfast with the rugby guys,they were talking about Max and the reason why he didn't come to school today...anyway,had PE later on..haiz,I can only managed a silver this year..all because of my standing board jump..I got a D2 for it,a A5 for shuttle run and sit ups and a B4 for sit&reach and pull ups...The only saving grace for my PFT is if I do the best timing for the 2.4km run..Sadiq has currently the best timing with a 8.28...haha but they don't say that 2.4km is my pet event for nothing...with the school inaccurate measurement of it's track,maybe I can do a 8-flat for 2.4km?haha,most probably I would break the 8minute barrier...I wonder if I can manage the pace I did for my national track,then I would be doing less than 7.30...haha..dream on zaki..

I also had physics practical..something to do with magnetic oscillations..but judging by the way we did the experiment,we would definitely fail our SPA...Then comes training...We did team runs for the 10s later on,our hands were as usual fucked up...LC likes to pass the ball to the ground instead of Zhi Wei...haha,I would like to give a piece of my mind to him if he tries to screw me up for his mistakes...What happens to the back's play after I get the ball out of the ruck is not for me to care...seriously I will screw LC up...you will see tomorrow to see what happens later on..

The calm before the storm.Where will you be?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?