Monday, August 09, 2004
Bored to death.
Hah,seriously what the heck didn't I do today?Woke up damn bored,decided to go out with Fahmi and Ain...then Ain said she was feeling dizzy and couldn't go,so we decided to put our plans off again for the umpteenth time..haiz..then I remember my nemesis from the grave,Senthil!
Damn,didn't know the guy is going for facials now...I mean,he says that he has to go for like fifteen treatments...and each treatment is like $100..I could use the money to feed world hunger!haha...well,met Johnny at the MRT while I was on my way to Plaza Singapura...He was smiling mysteriously..I have a gut feeling he knows...know what exactly?That I have to find out...
Anyway,I had to wait like four freaking hours for he to finish whatever stuff there was..Then we walk around there just like old times...dissing each other,dissing everyone else...dissing ourselves..hehe,just like old times ye..Senthil got two badges,One was
Wud U lyk 2 buy a vowel?
F_ck Y_ _
Another is,
I'm not being rude,
you're just insignificant.
Haha,damn nice for people like Senthil and me,we like deliver the coup de grace by mouth then action...hah..damn nice...
Damn,didn't know the guy is going for facials now...I mean,he says that he has to go for like fifteen treatments...and each treatment is like $100..I could use the money to feed world hunger!haha...well,met Johnny at the MRT while I was on my way to Plaza Singapura...He was smiling mysteriously..I have a gut feeling he knows...know what exactly?That I have to find out...
Anyway,I had to wait like four freaking hours for he to finish whatever stuff there was..Then we walk around there just like old times...dissing each other,dissing everyone else...dissing ourselves..hehe,just like old times ye..Senthil got two badges,One was
Wud U lyk 2 buy a vowel?
F_ck Y_ _
Another is,
I'm not being rude,
you're just insignificant.
Haha,damn nice for people like Senthil and me,we like deliver the coup de grace by mouth then action...hah..damn nice...