Monday, July 26, 2004
What's so special about today?
Seriously...what is so special about today?I don't know...hmm,I got this theory that I wish to test out..It's those little things in our lives that we remember which makes our day so memorable...The big major things might add weightage but ultimately what our best friends say to us during recess,how our teacher smile at us and how that girl in math class giggle to her friends make these days part of us.
The day started off well enough..woke up the usual 0600hours and reached school around 0730..I sat alone in the bus even though there was a bunch of people I could sit with...I guess I just wanted a few minutes to myself...Reached school,went to the rugby table which was again empty...a bunch of ruggers walked past it but didn't have the balls to sit alone on the table.Hah...you can always depend on these guys to be courageous on the field but afraid of losing their popularity by siting alone.There I was,having the whole damn table to myself until Hazwana came and joined me..She asked about Syafiqa...how small is her,how light is her..blah blah blah...now I appreciate her curiousity,makes me switch out of observer mode...During GP we did more on discrimination...more fun for me naturally.Had break later and lined up with Grace Sasha Ng for our food...she was sharing her runnning experience with me..she actually didn't like running,just that she didn't really had much choice..after break we had chemistry practical,Dr Chia was screwing most of us up for throwing away the SPA last Saturday.Then we started on a new type of experiment,heating.I was tired of doing titrations so coming back to my beloved bunsen burner did wonders with my mood.I was the only one to complete 3 heatings,let alone complete the decomposition of copper sulphate in copper oxide...Dr Chia was actually praising me for a change..haha..now that is a very nice cosy feeling...Had Home tutor period after that...did a few questions about our lives..naturally the questions I asked myself differs from the questions on the board.
Ah...signed out of school for the 1st time...feels good...seeing my baby Syafiqa getting her birth certificate is even better...Dian Nurul Syafiqa...My baby girl..hehe..I was at her caretaker's house like from 1800 to 2300...didn't even touch my books...everytime I look at her,she reminds me of me!haha,the self-patronising me...My cousin got a few pictures,now all I'm waiting for is for him to send them to me...Can't wait to see them...haiz,feels sleepy and I haven't even do my homework...need to sleep...now...but before I go,don't you agree that all these things I'hv mention are small by comparision to say,getting my A levels or getting married?I thought so too.
The day started off well enough..woke up the usual 0600hours and reached school around 0730..I sat alone in the bus even though there was a bunch of people I could sit with...I guess I just wanted a few minutes to myself...Reached school,went to the rugby table which was again empty...a bunch of ruggers walked past it but didn't have the balls to sit alone on the table.Hah...you can always depend on these guys to be courageous on the field but afraid of losing their popularity by siting alone.There I was,having the whole damn table to myself until Hazwana came and joined me..She asked about Syafiqa...how small is her,how light is her..blah blah blah...now I appreciate her curiousity,makes me switch out of observer mode...During GP we did more on discrimination...more fun for me naturally.Had break later and lined up with Grace Sasha Ng for our food...she was sharing her runnning experience with me..she actually didn't like running,just that she didn't really had much choice..after break we had chemistry practical,Dr Chia was screwing most of us up for throwing away the SPA last Saturday.Then we started on a new type of experiment,heating.I was tired of doing titrations so coming back to my beloved bunsen burner did wonders with my mood.I was the only one to complete 3 heatings,let alone complete the decomposition of copper sulphate in copper oxide...Dr Chia was actually praising me for a change..haha..now that is a very nice cosy feeling...Had Home tutor period after that...did a few questions about our lives..naturally the questions I asked myself differs from the questions on the board.
Ah...signed out of school for the 1st time...feels good...seeing my baby Syafiqa getting her birth certificate is even better...Dian Nurul Syafiqa...My baby girl..hehe..I was at her caretaker's house like from 1800 to 2300...didn't even touch my books...everytime I look at her,she reminds me of me!haha,the self-patronising me...My cousin got a few pictures,now all I'm waiting for is for him to send them to me...Can't wait to see them...haiz,feels sleepy and I haven't even do my homework...need to sleep...now...but before I go,don't you agree that all these things I'hv mention are small by comparision to say,getting my A levels or getting married?I thought so too.