Sunday, July 04, 2004
Unexpected.
Nothing is ever at face value.Just when you thought something great has happen to you,it rears its ugly head and smite you in the face.I thought I learned that lesson.That lesson came back to screw my goddamned life all over again.Sometimes I think,"Screw this world.Screw my life.Just screw it."
Yesterday I thought the girl that I really like since secondary 1 sms me.I was surprised to find her smsing me,shocked when she said that she was waiting for me since secondary 3.Naturally,I was mildy flattered when she said she was willing to give a chance for us to be together.Although I rarely gave her a thought all these years later,that bloody fire in my heart sparked up again and I jumped in.Only to realise that this was all a fucking goddamned test.A fucking goddamned test by the powers that be.Do you even realise how fucked up I feel?The way you manipulated me outright,the way I fall into your trap..How the hell can you even sleep at night? I can't even trust you anymore.
I had enough of these screwed up "tests".Enough of your goddamned manipulation.Enough of your sadistic thoughts and plans.Enough of you saying you trusted me when you set this alluring traps to fuck me up.Enough of you trying to catch me in the act with some girl.Enough of you saying you loved me.
I don't even trust you anymore.
Yesterday I thought the girl that I really like since secondary 1 sms me.I was surprised to find her smsing me,shocked when she said that she was waiting for me since secondary 3.Naturally,I was mildy flattered when she said she was willing to give a chance for us to be together.Although I rarely gave her a thought all these years later,that bloody fire in my heart sparked up again and I jumped in.Only to realise that this was all a fucking goddamned test.A fucking goddamned test by the powers that be.Do you even realise how fucked up I feel?The way you manipulated me outright,the way I fall into your trap..How the hell can you even sleep at night? I can't even trust you anymore.
I had enough of these screwed up "tests".Enough of your goddamned manipulation.Enough of your sadistic thoughts and plans.Enough of you saying you trusted me when you set this alluring traps to fuck me up.Enough of you trying to catch me in the act with some girl.Enough of you saying you loved me.
I don't even trust you anymore.