Friday, July 09, 2004

Surprises.

Today was a mix of emotions for me.It's like you dipping into a packet of M&Ms and you don't really know what colour to expect.Seriously I was unprepared for what today had in store for me.

I woke up late,rushing to pack my stuff for school and my track time trials later on.I reached my usual bus stop at 7am and finally caught bus 77 at about 7.22...I was expecting to be late but then just as I was walking through the tennis court area,I heard,

"Please come down for assembly now."

Hah,I was right on time!Didn't expect that right?Niway got PE which was the usual heart thumping drill for me,satiated my my appetite during recess and got a good headache doing my physics practical and just as I was walking back,my GP teacher caught up with me and gave back my GP paper.I bloody failed it!Well I passed paper 2 but I got a freaking 12/50 for my bloody essay!All because it was irrelevent to my topic.Then why give me a 12 IN THE FIRST GODDAMN PLACE!Bloody pissed about the paper man..well lets see my targets and my actual results..

General Paper:T-B4,A-F9
Malay:T-C6,A-C6
Chemistry:T-C,A-C
Mathmematics:T-F,A-F
Physics:T-C,A-C

Heh,I would have been promoted to Year 2...the only glitch I didn't saw was GP,about 3/4 of my class flunked it,but then considering I was scoring distinctions all these while...well my ego got burnt yea...

So there I was,calming myself on the 200m line and "Go!"...heh,I did alright for my 1500m time trial,did a 4:48:21...I'm not pleased with myself,just satisfied that I'm peaking at the right moment now..I was expecting myself just to break 4:50 and I got around that,now all I got to do is to kick in fast for my last 200m..didn't really explode out like what I used to do...haha,I'm patronising myself again...hmm,I got a look at C Main division rugby during training..Bedok South against Greenridge...the westsiders won by a try..It wasn't a all out clean match,but they were at least a bit more honourable than what I see at A division..

Aniway ate dinner with the team just now,they were bugging me about why syarina wasn't there.What the heck am I supposed to say?I'm not even close with her,let alone talk to her...amalia was rolling her eyes to the sky when that happens..heh,she just get cuter and cuter everytime I see her..she was the one begging me to eat dinner and all I ate was a ice cream waffle.hah.Now that sucks.Hmm..I don't want to speak of coincidences but I got a strange feeling about this amalia but I'm keeping the cards to myself for now..You figure that out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?