Wednesday, July 07, 2004
The shadows within.
Life.What is Life?The dictionary defines life as the active force that make man,plants and animals different from machinery and devices.But then,my life wouldn't be the meaningless shadow of the dictionary's definition.I see the people around,wondering what they are thinking about,maybe thinkging about what to get for lunch later.or what a boring job my new math teacher is doing of teaching sequences and series,or maybe something more darker and intimate about their lives.
Intimacy.I had not heard that word for a long time now.Having not be intimate with anyone now,I'm starting to miss that feeling.The feeling of sharing my thoughts with somebody,The relieving of the burden of telling a secret to someone in my heart.That heart is void now of any life.Empty promises,broken vows and undeserving maturity make it as it is now.Even when someone tries to cheer me up,it is like wherever light goes,darkness is constantly waiting for it.
Light.I have been waiting for it to come back into my life.My heart have known darkness for much too long,and I have missed what the light can do to my shadows.What the light can expunge from my soul.
Intimacy.I had not heard that word for a long time now.Having not be intimate with anyone now,I'm starting to miss that feeling.The feeling of sharing my thoughts with somebody,The relieving of the burden of telling a secret to someone in my heart.That heart is void now of any life.Empty promises,broken vows and undeserving maturity make it as it is now.Even when someone tries to cheer me up,it is like wherever light goes,darkness is constantly waiting for it.
Light.I have been waiting for it to come back into my life.My heart have known darkness for much too long,and I have missed what the light can do to my shadows.What the light can expunge from my soul.
He who fears the darkness has not seen what the light can do.
Magic,The Gathering