Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Satisfaction.

Glorious morning today.It was a bit hot but that didn't do anything to change my mood.I reached Chua Chu Kang stadium before 8 and the sun was the brightest I had ever saw.I was hoping that it would be a grey sky morning but what the heck.
 
Did my warm up and all that.Report to the compeititors' steward and got my lane number.It's 14 by the way.Somewhat a lucky number if you know it's significance.My heat got called and we went to the starting line.I changed into my running jersey and put on my spikes.The starter ordered us to get into line and gave the command,"Ke Jarisan."She pulled the trigger and off we went.I don't remember much about the race.Just that I ran 1500metres.And that the finishing judge hold a placard no.8 above my head.And my timing on the big yellow timer,4:40:81.And all that is in my mind since last week is that I must push for a placing in the finals.
 
I got it.
 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?