Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Nothing to lose.

Heh..forgive the inaccurate countdown on the right...I can't seem to remove it now..Anyway,the National Interschool  Track & Field Championship Final would be tomorrow afternnoon at the National Stadium..damn,miss running there since all the heats now are being held in Chua Chu Kang Stadium.Haiz,I can still remember the first time I ran there,3000m C boys Division in secondary one...the feeling was amazing being in that big place,having everyone looking at you as you run..I know that there would be about 20,000 people coming down to cheer their respective schools on..tHE Chinese High School would most probably get all it's students to go...as well as other "elite" schools...Millenia Institute then?Well for a start,we got into two finals;the 4*100m A boys relay and the 1500m A boys..I'm kinda hoping that the whole track team would come and at least be part of the electrifying atmosphere tomorrow...But then again,the whole school is having their photo taking sessions after school ends...Damn,my whole bloody face won't be seen in THREE! separate photos namely my class,the rugby team and the track&field team...I had actually practise smiling THREE! different poses for the different shoots..now all that has gone to waste..oh well lets focus on the finals then..

I am the last qualifier for the 1500m.
I have nothing to prove.
Its good if I finish better than 16th.
It's allright if I finish last.
The only thing I want to do tomorrow is,
Run the race I can be proud of.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?