Thursday, July 01, 2004
Eh that was a foul ref!
Woke up this morning,having no need to go to school..I called sadiq and he just woke up at 9.30am..we met up at Bkt Btk bus interchange,took the bus and reached school exactly before the guys' paper end...then the bunch of people filed out and we headed to the bus stop,met aina and narita..i sat next to narita and got to know her quite a bit...
Ah,the joy of playing soccer for 3 hours straight,simply delight,not to mention a real strain on any athlete's cardiovascular aerobic system...I was damned shagged at the end of it,sadiq scoring a bloody nice chip over idham...speaking of which,he is one heck of a guy;he flew across the goalmouth to save some amazing would-be goals from sadiq and me...and I oversprained my right big toe,wouldn't be doing any running on it for any time being..haha,everyone got a bloody injury from playing so long...we didn't mind though,everyone was truly great:"zidane"idham,"buffon"aliff,azhari,annur,aung,sadiq...
Aniway,while we were waiting for the bus,we saw this group of YISS students around...there was this malay guy,I think only sec 1 jugding from his shorts,holding this girl in his arms..it was kinda cute until it hit me,aren't they a wee bit young to be doing that?alright,I know the knives are coming out to stab me in the back b'cos I have done the same thing before,but the feeling of deja vu never left my mind...especially now.
Ah,the joy of playing soccer for 3 hours straight,simply delight,not to mention a real strain on any athlete's cardiovascular aerobic system...I was damned shagged at the end of it,sadiq scoring a bloody nice chip over idham...speaking of which,he is one heck of a guy;he flew across the goalmouth to save some amazing would-be goals from sadiq and me...and I oversprained my right big toe,wouldn't be doing any running on it for any time being..haha,everyone got a bloody injury from playing so long...we didn't mind though,everyone was truly great:"zidane"idham,"buffon"aliff,azhari,annur,aung,sadiq...
Aniway,while we were waiting for the bus,we saw this group of YISS students around...there was this malay guy,I think only sec 1 jugding from his shorts,holding this girl in his arms..it was kinda cute until it hit me,aren't they a wee bit young to be doing that?alright,I know the knives are coming out to stab me in the back b'cos I have done the same thing before,but the feeling of deja vu never left my mind...especially now.