Monday, July 12, 2004
Easy day.
It has been a fast,if not an uneventful day for me.I realised that we need a lot of this type of days to make up the bulk of our lives;no use having a lot of memorable days if we can't remember them,right?Haha,I only remember going to school,seeing Sadiq make a public apology for smoking in school and getting screwed by the DM,my chemistry practical,having lunch and trying not to sleep in chemistry tutorial.Hmm...I think that's about it.
"Guys,don't go for girls who smoke.They are not as fertile as you think."
"You know that cigarettes contain 4000 different chemicals like arsenic,ammonia and the like;so you might as well put Harpic on your face."
Ivan Lim,Discipline Master,
Millennia Institute
"Guys,don't go for girls who smoke.They are not as fertile as you think."
"You know that cigarettes contain 4000 different chemicals like arsenic,ammonia and the like;so you might as well put Harpic on your face."
Ivan Lim,Discipline Master,
Millennia Institute