Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Do you Miss Me!?
Is it just me,or does everyone miss me when I'm gone..?I think it's definitely just me..But then,everyone was like asking me where I was yesterday...teachers,friends,Girls(!) and a few people who I thought didn't care at all for me...
Ah,I woke up at 7...7!!haha,that's like the time I would come to school...but there I was,rubbing the sleep out of my eyes...taking my HR(it's 82bpm by the way) and hearing raindrops hitting my window panes...Should I or shouldn't I?Ah damn it,just go to the bloody school and report in...I reached school at exactly 7.35,now that is a real miracle!and just in time to hear my principal's endearing talk about the appalling pass rate of my batch....which is like less than 50%..now just imagine half the year 1s gone...now that is quite a comforting thought since I don't know nuts about most of them..ok,I know that I'm not the model example of a student leader but I never say I want to be one...all these people who I call classmates and friends wants me in Student Council...SC?!Do you guys really want to kill me?I can assure you there are more quicker and painless way to end my life.Such as pushing me in front of a dump truck.Or have Viknesh land on me...Ok,enough bullshitting...where was I?
Oh yeah...listened to a lovely talk..which by the way I was sneezing all the way.My nose is literally a broken pipe that I can't fix.I was sneezing in all the classes...speaking of which,I learned a great deal more about racism in Singapore,it's all around us..Mr Andrew,Yuan and yours truly took turns to hit each other in the face with racist remarks..lucky Hafiz wasn't in it...he would have been insulted anyway he say it...he's an indian-chinese muslim who thinks he's a malay you see..the irony of things..the three of us would have knocked him down!Let me see,after that was physics which was allright and the racial harmony concert followed soon after.Ah,now that was interesting!Watched Hidayah which was cute enough..ah damn it,I will no longer care for girls who don't have a care for me...It is a real irony there,having to give a damn to people that can decide whether or not to give a damn about me...I won't waste my time on these people...But then,you just got to admire her from far...and keep my mind on four things;mainly school,running,rugby and the new member in my family...Now that is quite a handful for a Pre-U 1 student like me...
Went to Chua Chu Kang Stadium to watch MI run...the guys qualified but tough luck for the girls...Heh,I watched the 1500metres C division boys...there were a few "intelectually absent" guys that kicked on the first round.The FIRST ROUND!!!Now they are severely lacking in the brains capacity compartment...haiz...there was this one guy that did 48seconds for his first 300 metres!The guys in A division only did like 52seconds...but then again,you have to admire the boys for their stupidity...they are full of it...and as a bonus for them,most of them came in last...Went back home with Rudy and Sadiq...they were telling me an absolutely funny story about Rudy's stupidity...haiz...the trouble with normal nowadays...people are going out of their way to become the ultimate epitome of idiocracy...Can't say I'm a big supporter...
Ah,I woke up at 7...7!!haha,that's like the time I would come to school...but there I was,rubbing the sleep out of my eyes...taking my HR(it's 82bpm by the way) and hearing raindrops hitting my window panes...Should I or shouldn't I?Ah damn it,just go to the bloody school and report in...I reached school at exactly 7.35,now that is a real miracle!and just in time to hear my principal's endearing talk about the appalling pass rate of my batch....which is like less than 50%..now just imagine half the year 1s gone...now that is quite a comforting thought since I don't know nuts about most of them..ok,I know that I'm not the model example of a student leader but I never say I want to be one...all these people who I call classmates and friends wants me in Student Council...SC?!Do you guys really want to kill me?I can assure you there are more quicker and painless way to end my life.Such as pushing me in front of a dump truck.Or have Viknesh land on me...Ok,enough bullshitting...where was I?
Oh yeah...listened to a lovely talk..which by the way I was sneezing all the way.My nose is literally a broken pipe that I can't fix.I was sneezing in all the classes...speaking of which,I learned a great deal more about racism in Singapore,it's all around us..Mr Andrew,Yuan and yours truly took turns to hit each other in the face with racist remarks..lucky Hafiz wasn't in it...he would have been insulted anyway he say it...he's an indian-chinese muslim who thinks he's a malay you see..the irony of things..the three of us would have knocked him down!Let me see,after that was physics which was allright and the racial harmony concert followed soon after.Ah,now that was interesting!Watched Hidayah which was cute enough..ah damn it,I will no longer care for girls who don't have a care for me...It is a real irony there,having to give a damn to people that can decide whether or not to give a damn about me...I won't waste my time on these people...But then,you just got to admire her from far...and keep my mind on four things;mainly school,running,rugby and the new member in my family...Now that is quite a handful for a Pre-U 1 student like me...
Went to Chua Chu Kang Stadium to watch MI run...the guys qualified but tough luck for the girls...Heh,I watched the 1500metres C division boys...there were a few "intelectually absent" guys that kicked on the first round.The FIRST ROUND!!!Now they are severely lacking in the brains capacity compartment...haiz...there was this one guy that did 48seconds for his first 300 metres!The guys in A division only did like 52seconds...but then again,you have to admire the boys for their stupidity...they are full of it...and as a bonus for them,most of them came in last...Went back home with Rudy and Sadiq...they were telling me an absolutely funny story about Rudy's stupidity...haiz...the trouble with normal nowadays...people are going out of their way to become the ultimate epitome of idiocracy...Can't say I'm a big supporter...