Monday, July 05, 2004

Differences of youth.

Today is Youth Day.A day when everyone who is either young or young at heart celebrate their youthfullness or the lack of it.Personally I don't mind having it as a holiday even if my youth is fading,slowly but surely,as I have other things on my mind than school.I'm still recoiling against the effects of yesterday and I don't even feel like going out into the world today.Haidar called me while I was still in bed and ask me to accompany him to the library.We went to Jurong Library and then later to Jurong Point.The more I saw the different perspectives of the people around me and the way they lead their own lives,the more my mind get jaded and tiresome,like a mortally wounded wolf giving up its fight against an aggressive pack.Today I'm supposed to celebrate my youth in the world.But I'm not even young anymore.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?