Sunday, July 18, 2004
Black Sunday.
A bad day for all of us,this black Sunday.The wild boys as usual played soccer today at Pasir Ris.I came at 4.15pm,thinking I was late.In the end I was the first one to arrive.They had actually set the training for 5pm without telling me and I was the lone fool who thought the rest had abandon me..Only 7 came down to Pasir Ris Park;Ariffin,Hafiz vs,Hafiz damai,Yussuf,Shazni,Farid and yours truly...in the end we played against a bunch of old men who were interested in saving their balls then playing soccer.After playing we found out that Ariffin's and Hafiz damai's bag were stolen...Ariffin lost his handphone,wallet containing the usual IC,buspass and a few dollarsand a bunch of clothing attire.Hafiz lost a great deal more...he lost a siemens handphone which he says has a current street value of $200,his mastercard which had a value of around $300,$200 cash and other valuable identities...my heart felt his severe pain when he mention the amount of cash lost...I would groan if I lost even $10!I heard from the others that Hafiz was more "financially secure" than the rest of us,but losing a total value of $700...