Monday, June 28, 2004
WTF!?
Ok,I have just proved to myself earlier in the morning that I know nuts about chemistry..Officially I have thrown 7 bloody marks away, I forgot the damned formula for organic equations..haiz,don't know if I can even get the C I'm aiming for...
anyway,went to Jurong library with Sadiq..he was jakon to the core..hehe,he was like walking around the library aimlessly like a headless chicken..saw hazimah and her friends just now..she is so different from last time,just keep getting hotter yea..anyway Sadiq saw Syarina for like the first time,he was completely smitten by her..ask me why I never chased after her in track camp and questioned me what the heck I did with her to get so much attention from the track team..DAMn,I only slept with her alright?!...ok I think I put it wrongly,I only slept beside her...GUYS!take note!slept BESIDE her..haha..yeah,she's cute and all,but I don't know,just don't feel that she likes me...damn,I sound like a 6 year old infatuated kid...
Besides the point,I have physics and malay papers tomorrow..hoping physics would be forgiving on me so that I would only get lightly smacked in the face by the malay paper...haha,would expect that from malay..okden,now is 11.48pm and I guessed I should go on studying kinematics...now say after me,Ridickulus!haha,love u babe..
anyway,went to Jurong library with Sadiq..he was jakon to the core..hehe,he was like walking around the library aimlessly like a headless chicken..saw hazimah and her friends just now..she is so different from last time,just keep getting hotter yea..anyway Sadiq saw Syarina for like the first time,he was completely smitten by her..ask me why I never chased after her in track camp and questioned me what the heck I did with her to get so much attention from the track team..DAMn,I only slept with her alright?!...ok I think I put it wrongly,I only slept beside her...GUYS!take note!slept BESIDE her..haha..yeah,she's cute and all,but I don't know,just don't feel that she likes me...damn,I sound like a 6 year old infatuated kid...
Besides the point,I have physics and malay papers tomorrow..hoping physics would be forgiving on me so that I would only get lightly smacked in the face by the malay paper...haha,would expect that from malay..okden,now is 11.48pm and I guessed I should go on studying kinematics...now say after me,Ridickulus!haha,love u babe..
