Wednesday, June 30, 2004
What A Cock Up!
What balls Singapore Power has...there was a massive blackout a few hours ago and the reason?gas disruption from Indonesia?what the fuck is that?this only shows the vulnerability of the city state,what more if there is an attack on Singaporean interests?the so called "independence" from other countries is pure imagination,if malaysia and Indonesia were to team up on the city state,there wouldn't be time to call a proper mobilisation of the citizen army... ok...I'm beginning to sound like a major in international relations,or my social studies teacher..hah...
Took 2 papers today...malay was alright,I felt confident about the essay...on the other hand,the same couldn't be said for physics..I screwed up my second A level subject in a row..I just couldn't do the damn projectile motion...then I had to borrow a ruler in the last twenty minutes of the exam just to finish up my vector questions...that was pure crap..I figured I lost another 5 marks on the paper..haiz,hope my maths paper would turn out better than what I expected...I still don't really know how to do 3 of the 4 topics covered,haha..tough shit huh?I wonder how my friends in JC are doing now...kinda glad I didn't go there in the JAE intake now..otherwise I would have been booted out of any self respecting JC...
Let me see,what other insignificant events occured in my life today?went out with THE family after my last paper...fred,aliff,annur n me went to eat KFC Buddy Meal!at westmall..haha,in the end we ate at Burgerking,there wasn't any available seats at the colonel's place..and then we play THE stupid game again,this time its the BBQ sauce...I got lucky,went out first both times...fred and aliff had to eat up the BBQ stuff..haha,they literally gag on the stuff..then when we were going home I saw syarina again...I don't know why,everytime I see her,my heart beats a few beats faster than my usual 58bpm...yeah maybe its infatuation after all..but babe,I love ya!haha..ok den,I need to go mug for maths paper,MY last!haha,Rangers Lead The Way!
Took 2 papers today...malay was alright,I felt confident about the essay...on the other hand,the same couldn't be said for physics..I screwed up my second A level subject in a row..I just couldn't do the damn projectile motion...then I had to borrow a ruler in the last twenty minutes of the exam just to finish up my vector questions...that was pure crap..I figured I lost another 5 marks on the paper..haiz,hope my maths paper would turn out better than what I expected...I still don't really know how to do 3 of the 4 topics covered,haha..tough shit huh?I wonder how my friends in JC are doing now...kinda glad I didn't go there in the JAE intake now..otherwise I would have been booted out of any self respecting JC...
Let me see,what other insignificant events occured in my life today?went out with THE family after my last paper...fred,aliff,annur n me went to eat KFC Buddy Meal!at westmall..haha,in the end we ate at Burgerking,there wasn't any available seats at the colonel's place..and then we play THE stupid game again,this time its the BBQ sauce...I got lucky,went out first both times...fred and aliff had to eat up the BBQ stuff..haha,they literally gag on the stuff..then when we were going home I saw syarina again...I don't know why,everytime I see her,my heart beats a few beats faster than my usual 58bpm...yeah maybe its infatuation after all..but babe,I love ya!haha..ok den,I need to go mug for maths paper,MY last!haha,Rangers Lead The Way!