Wednesday, June 30, 2004
A letter to Amundsens
Dear Amundsens,
If I had my life to live again,I'd try to make more mistakes next time. I would relax.
I would limber up. I would be sillier than I have been this trip. I would be crazier, less hygenic.
I would take more chance and take more trips.
I would climb more mountains, swim more rivers and watch more sunsets.
I would go places and travel lighter than I have.
I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.
I wouldn't make good grades except by accident.
I would ride more merry-go-rounds and pick more flowers.
I would have more actual problems and fewer imaginary ones.
You see, I'm those people who live sensibly and sanely, hour after hour,day after day.
And if I had to do it again, I'll have nothing else.
Just moments,one right after another, instead of living so many years ahead of each day.
Yours,
Nadin-Stair(85yrs old..dying..)
Found this note while clearing my table, it was a letter stuck to my watch's store room door on the first day of my OBS course...hehe,my instructor Natalie has always been very inspirational...
If I had my life to live again,I'd try to make more mistakes next time. I would relax.
I would limber up. I would be sillier than I have been this trip. I would be crazier, less hygenic.
I would take more chance and take more trips.
I would climb more mountains, swim more rivers and watch more sunsets.
I would go places and travel lighter than I have.
I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.
I wouldn't make good grades except by accident.
I would ride more merry-go-rounds and pick more flowers.
I would have more actual problems and fewer imaginary ones.
You see, I'm those people who live sensibly and sanely, hour after hour,day after day.
And if I had to do it again, I'll have nothing else.
Just moments,one right after another, instead of living so many years ahead of each day.
Yours,
Nadin-Stair(85yrs old..dying..)
Found this note while clearing my table, it was a letter stuck to my watch's store room door on the first day of my OBS course...hehe,my instructor Natalie has always been very inspirational...